Social Media Sponsorship — NEW!!
The Social Media sponsor will receive promotions on all OPS social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) one month prior to OPS and during the show. The sponsor can provide limited content, to be approved by OPS, for posting. This and all other OPS posts will be noted as “Sponsored by SPONSOR NAME" with sponsor logo included.
The Social Media Sponsor will also receive:
- Prominent logo placement in all trade advertising platforms, including but not limited to: full page ads in The Produce News; logo will be shown at the event and prominent billing in each ad;
- Prominent logo placement on www.organicproducesummit.com;
- Prominent logo placement on all direct mail pieces and all e-mail blasts/promotional pieces;
- Prominent logo placement on all social media platforms;
- Prominent logo placement on all on-site signage throughout venue.