Download the Schedule at a Glance, here.
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Retailer and Buyer Field Tours
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Educational Breakout Session 2: "Organics and Media - New Landscape of Information"
- Moderator: Ashley Koff R.D., CEO, Better Health Enabler
- Anahad O'Connor, Author & Reporter, The New York Times
- Laura Evans, Emmy Award Winning Journalist, President & Founder of Laura Evans Media
Educational Breakout Session 3: "The Organic Supply Chain I - Opportunities and Challenges"
- Moderator: Jan DeLyser, V.P. of Marketing, California Avocado Commission
- Rod Braga, President & CEO, Braga Fresh Family Farms
- Will Feliz, CEO, Wawona Packing
- Roger Pepperl, Marketing Director, Stemilt
Thank you, Eric Schwartz at the United Vegetable Growers Cooperative for your assistance in organizing this educational session!
Educational Breakout Session 4: "The Organic Supply Chain II - Opportunities and Challenges"
- Moderator: Jeff Jackson, Consultant
- Ken Reagan, V.P. of Sales & Marketing, State Garden/Olivia's Organics
- Michael Castagnetoo, V.P. of Global Sourcing, Robinson Fresh
- Rodney Bond, V.P. of Supply Chain, Sprouts Markets
Educational Breakout Session 6: "Organic Ingredients - Creating New Opportunities in the Produce Department"
- Moderator: Chad Hagen, V.P. of Consumer Products Group, SunOpta Inc.
- Bryan Jaynes, V.P. of Product Management & Marketing, Taylor Farms
- Joost Hamelink, V.P. of Sustainability & Marketing, Tradin Organic
- Lisa McNeece, V.P. of Industrial Sales, Grimmway Farms
Keynote 1: Dan Buettner, Noted Journalist, Author, and Discoverer of Blue Zones
Keynote 2: Geoff White, President, OWN Brands
- Moderator: Tonya Antle, Co-founder & EVP, Organic Produce Network (OPN)
- Ron McCormick, Senior Director Global Produce Sourcing, Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Randy Riley, Director of Produce, Kroger
- Roger Harkrider, Director of Produce, Meijer
Featuring 130 grower/shipper and processors of Organic Fresh Produce