OPS 2019 Schedule
Please check back often for updates to the 2019 OPS program
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Retailer and Buyer Field Tours
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Educational Breakout Sessions
Educational Breakout Session 1: "What Lies Ahead for Wholesalers of Organic Produce?"
- Mark Munger, VP Sales & Marketing, 4Earth Farms
- Elizabeth Nardi, CEO, Organically Grown Company
- Greg Kurkjian, VP/GM, Crosset Company
- Mark Hill, Director of Organic Produce, Baldor
Educational Breakout Session 2: "The Future of Organic Meals at Retail"
- Jonathan Steffy, VP & GM, Four Seasons Produce
- Sheryl Salazar, Produce Sales Manager, Albertsons/Vons
- Glenn Daniels, VP of Sales East, Earthbound Farm
Educational Breakout Session 3: "Tackling Food Waste-Good for the Planet and the Bottom Line"
- Jan DeLyser, VP of Marketing, California Avocado Commission
- Edward O'Malley, VP of Supply & Merchandising, Imperfect Produce
- Lisa Spicka, Associate Director, Sustainable Food Trade Association
- Carlos Rojas, VP of Legal, Risk and Sustainability, Sprouts Farmers Markets
OPS 2019 educational sessions, coming soon!
- Organic Fresh Produce across the Globe (Part I and II)
- Organic Data Studies
- Dan Barber, Noted Chef and NY Times Best-Selling Author
- Robyn O’Brien “Food’s Erin Brockovich”, Former Financial and Food Industry Analyst
The Retailer Roundtable
Featuring candid commentary and thought-provoking discussion, the Retailer Roundtable will highlight how each retailer incorporates organic fresh produce in their operations, as well as their analysis on the challenges, opportunities and future of the multi-billion dollar organic fresh produce industry.
- Tonya Antle, Co-Founder and EVP, Organic Produce Network
- Vic Savanello, Vice President of Produce, The Fresh Market
- Greg Corrigan, Senior Director of Produce & Floral, Raley's
- Don Barnett, Chief Operating Officer, Sun Basket
148 Exhibitors showcasing their organic products.